Saturday, October 31, 2015

Trick or Treat!

 Elsa and Captain America.  we left our bowl of candy out for the kids to take as we walked around with the kids.
 I carved a pumpkin like Elli wanted to say Trick or Treat but then Micah tore out the parts to make the letters.  Oh well:)
 Cuteness.  He said he was all done getting candy that he had enough.  So he would walk up to the houses and just talk to the people and let them know he had enough already.  So cute.
 I want to remember these days forever because they really are so very fun.
 We went to mom and dad's as is the tradition.  I love it:)
 I tried to get a good picture of Rett, Rayna, and Seth but it was a little dark.  Rett is a dragon, Rayna a kitty, and Seth a Ninja Turtle.
The Masters and Raymonds met up at our house for a few more houses of trick or treating, then just hanging out.  Caleb, Benjamin, Lily, Caroline, Emma Grace, Malachi, Madilynn, Annalise, Elli, Andrew, and in front, Elijah, Cody, Micah.  Love this tradition too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment