Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Valentine's Day at Home

 I got the kids each a little something.  Elli was very excited to dig into her bag:)
 Elli got a cover for her Kurio Tablet and a pair of pink sparkly tennis shoes.
 Micah got a book and a "Blaze and the Monster Machines" t shirt.  Both were very excited about their gifts.
 He couldn't wait to put it on:)
 I also gave him a puzzle that he could color on his own.  They both enjoyed coloring it and putting it together.
 Micah's "seery" guy face:)  (scary)
 Elli wanted to soak her feet and do a foot spa.  Of course Micah had to join.  They loved it.
 Brent got a new gift as well, a water bottle.
 We decided to have a pizza dinner and make some cookies.  I really do have a couple of great helpers. Elli can do almost everything by herself these days with a little clarification from me.  She is getting good at following a recipe.  We made heart cut-outs.  Micah ate quite a bit of dough but loved pushing the cookie cutters down:)
Elli decorated with purple icing and I used pink.  They came out delicious and adorable.  We enjoyed a couple of cookies while watching a movie we rented called "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day!"  It was a great family movie for sure.  Fun Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment