All bundled up
Selfies while sledding
It took a long time to walk to the end of our street to sled down the little hill because Micah was eating snow, stepping on any ice he could find, looking for bunnies, etc, etc , etc. he is easily distracted:)
But here we are ready for our time down the hill.
He loved riding on my tummy as I laid on my back. He called out "I do 'gain, mommy" over and over. It really was a blast.
Sort of love that smile and can't quite get enough of it.
He doesn't look all that happy here, but he loved going down by himself as well. Of course, when he got to he bottom, he just wanted to eat the snow.
He asked me to carry him back to keep him safe and warm. I will say it is not easy to carry and bundled up kid and a sled on the snow and ice, but we made it safely.
No comments:
Post a Comment