Saturday, October 12, 2013

Weekend of Sept 21-22

 Leaf bug that I thought was pretty cool and Elli was afraid.  Micah kept pointing to it and saying, "boo?"
 Leah was over with the boys.  Sweet attention from Micah to Oliver.
 It started pouring the rain.  Gonga and Papa had come over for a bit as well.  Micah was very excited as you can see.
 
We went to the Xenia Festival on Saturday night.  Elli really wanted me to ride a ride with her.  I protested, but she looked so sad.  So, I got on this thing that kept going in circles.  I didn't think it was ever going to end and I was sick!
 We made it to the balloon glow and both kids loved it.  Shortly thereafter, Brent wanted ice cream from the Dairy Station. He pulled into the drive thru and I found a grassy spot to throw up. Told you I was sick from that ride.  Elli felt so sad and told me she wouldn't ask me to ride those kind of rides again.  Thank goodness.
 The next morning, Oliver was dedicated.  What a sweet baby!
 After church, we went to Irons Fruit Farm and picked some apples.
 Micah couldn't get enough of the "balls."  They were everywhere:)
 Elli was very particular, making sure she didn't get one that was damaged in any way.
Micah got any he could get his hands on.

1 comment: