Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy Birthday, Seth!!!!

 Micah loved playing in the water at the water table.
 Cheesy smile before digging in to his birthday cupcakes.
 Seth's first "big kid" party where he got to have friends over and not just family.
 Just some of the families and kids.  There were lots and it was fun.
 Present time.  He was so excited about his new crane!
 We got him two new books, which he likes, s well as a hummer that moves and plays music.  Turning 4 is pretty fun:)
The family.
Seth came to my house for a couple of hours the week before his party.  The following conversation happened:
S- "Aunt Lori, I love hookers."
Me- "You do?"
S- "Want o play hookers with me?"
Me- "I would love to play hookers with you."
Lots of laughing on the inside for me.  He was talking about the cars that have cranes on them with hooks:)

1 comment:

  1. Seth got some cool stuff :) I love the water table picture of Micah and I love Micah's previous post of him in the robot outfit - so adorable!

    ReplyDelete